My PC hard drive is corrupt and not recoverable...:( I have lost my photos on my drive but have them sitting on my iPad. I want to get them off the iPad and put them on the PC but when I look at the iPad in explorer I can't see them... Does anyone know how to see or transfer photos from iPad to PC?
If you are having similar problems, you've got the right place. The iOS app Wireless Transfer App offers an easier and faster way to get iPad photos transferred to PC. It is clever in that it makes good use of Wi-Fi network to transfer photos between iPad and PC.
Now let's take a look at how it works to transfer photos from iPad to PC using Wireless Transfer App.
1. Download and install Wireless Transfer App to your iPad
2. Make sure your iPad and your PC are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Run Wireless Transfer App on your iPad.
4. Find the http address at the bottom of the screen.
5. Open a web browser in your PC and type the address exactly as that appears on your iPad (including the colon and the following port number).
6. The browser will list all the photos and videos in your iPad.
7. Select and download the photos you want to transfer to your PC.