I am fond of my new iPad mini. I use it to take many photos because I am a photographer. However, Apple doesn't allow us to transfer files from iOS devices to PC, so how to transfer photo from iPad mini back to PC is a big problem for me. Please give me a solution! Thank you in advance!
It isn't totally true. You can actually transfer photos from iPad mini to PC. Just connect your iPad mini with your PC via cable, and you will find lots of folders with several photos or videos in each in the iPad mini folder in your computer. You have to go through all the folders in order to copy the photos you need to your PC. Troublesome, right?
So is there an easier way to get photos transferred from iPad mini to PC without cable? The iPad app Wireless Transfer App enables you to transfer photos from iPad mini to PC via wifi. It is now fully compatible with the new iPad mini.
Now let me show you how to transfer photos from iPad mini to PC using Wireless Transfer App:
1. Download and install Wireless Transfer App onto your iPad mini.
Note: Make sure your iPad mini and your PC are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Run Wireless Transfer App on your iPad mini.
3. Tap the Send button in the welcome screen, choose to Send Photos & Videos To Computer and go to the Send to PC screen.
4. Open a web browser in your PC and type the http address exactly as that appears on your iPad mini (including the colon and the following port number).
5. The browser will list all the photos and videos in your iPad mini in an organized order.
6. Select and download the photos you need to your PC.