I have an iPad and I just bought an iPod touch 5, and I want to know how I can transfer the photos from my iPad to my iPod touch. Is it with iCloud? But I don't know how to use it.
Why bother using iCloud to do that? Go and download Wireless Transfer App to help you. This app lets you transfer photos from iPad to iPod with ease.
1. Download Wireless Transfer App and install it on iPad and iPod
Note: With the same iTunes account, you only need to pay once to install Wireless Transfer App on both your iPad and your iPod.
2. Make sure your iPod and your iPad are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Make sure both your iPod and your iPad have Wireless Transfer App running.
4. Tap the "Send" button on your iPad. Choose to send photos & videos to iPod/iPod/iPad. Then select photos for sending.
5. Tap the "Receive" button on your iPod. Then you will find the device name of your iPad.
6. Tap the name of your iPad. Choose to save the selected photos to an existing album or a new album. Tap the "Download" button to start to download the selected photos.
Note 1: Before the downloading gets started, you need to authorize the connection first.
Note 2: You can also tap the "Explore Device" button to view the iPad photo library and download any of the photos there. Connection authorization is also required to explore the iPad. Also, the app will ask you whether to skip the dupicate copies or not before downloading.
7. The selected photos will be downloaded to the photo library in your iPod.
8. Launch the "Photos" app in your iPod and you will find all the photos downloaded from your iPad.
You can follow this guide to transfer photos from iPad to iPod touch 4 and iPod touch 5 via Wi-Fi.