I have shared 5 different ways to transfer photos and videos from iPhone to PC. In this guide, I'd like to show you how to transfer photos from PC to iPhone in 2 ways, with and without iTunes.
Transferring photos from PC to iPhone with iTunes requires that you have your iPhone attached to your PC using a cable.
Then you just launch iTunes and follow the steps below:
1. In your PC, create a folder with the photos you want to transfer.
2. In iTunes, click your device name and switch to the Photos tab in the right panel.
3. Choose the folder you just created.
4. Click the Apply button to start to copy photos from your PC to your iPhone.
What if your cable is not available? Or you never use iTunes to sync files? Or you worry about any data loss during the sync? Here is the way to transfer photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes or cable. You just get Wireless Transfer App to help you. It lets you upload photos from PC to iPhone wirelessly and instantly.
To transfer photos from PC to iPhone using Wireless Transfer App:
1. Download and install Wireless Transfer App onto your iPhone.
2. Make sure your PC and your iPhone are in the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Run Wireless Transfer App on your iPhone.
4. Tap the Receive button in the welcome screen of the app.
5. Go to the Receive from Computer screen.
6. Open a web browser in your PC and type the http address as exactly shown in the Receive from PC screen.
7. Find the Upload Images and Videos button in your web browser.
8. Browse your PC and choose the photos you want to transfer to your iPhone.
If you don't want to use the web browser to transfer photos to iPhone, you can also get the PC version of Wireless Transfer App to help you.
First, download and install Wireless Transfer App onto your computer.
Then have Wireless Transfer App running on your iPhone and computer.
Type the http URL into the address bar, click the Upload to album button, and select and transfer photos from your computer to your iPhone library.
Note: You can follow this guide to transfer photos from PC to iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS.