We have shown a step-by-step guide on how to transfer photos and videos from Windows PC to iPad with Wireless Transfer App for Windows and iOS version. The Windows version has been released for several days. It is in conjunction with the iOS version so that photos and videos can be transferred between iOS devices and Windows PC more efficiently.
Wireless Transfer App makes full use of the Wi-Fi connection to transfer files. As long as your iPad and your computer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network, photos and videos will be streamed from your Windows computer to your Mac wirelessly and instantly.
In this guide, I will show you how to transfer videos and photos from iPad to Windows PC with Wireless Transfer App for Windows and iOS version.
1. Download and install Wireless Transfer App to your iPad.
2. Download and install Wireless Transfer App for Windows to your PC. Make sure your iPad and PC are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Launch Wireless Transfer App on your iPad.
Touch the mark shown on the above screenshot, the screen color can be changed. There are 4 colors: purple, blue, green and brown. You can select one you like.
4. Run the Wireless Transfer App on your PC.
5. Input the device address exactly as the same as the address on your iPad (including the colon and the following port number). Then hit the “Enter” button to load the iPad data.You can also create new albums by clicking the “+” mark.
6. Choose a folder for the newly downloaded files. Then select an album. Click the “Download All” button to download all the files of the album, or hit the “Download selected” button to download the chosen files. Those files will be downloaded to your iPad very quickly. During the transferring process, iPad will be like the following screenshot.
After the process is completed successfully, touch the “OK” button. Then you can view those files on your Windows PC.
This way is so-called "a new way", which compares with the way we used when Wireless Transfer App for Windows didn't come out. If you like the original way, please refer to the article titled How to Transfer Photos from iPad to PC via Wifi.